We want to help you get the most coverage out of our services.
We currently take most major insurance plans including Medicaid.
Starting January 2016, many insurance companies have been required to cover ABA services for children with autism ages 2-9.
Those under the age of 21 who qualify for Medicaid and have the diagnosis of autism can get coverage for a varying number of services.
The right treatment begins with an accurate picture of your child.
- We assist families to obtain a diagnosis if needed. We can assist in obtaining the following types of testing:
- Autism Evaluation (including ADOS and ADI-R)
- Developmental Assessment
- Psychological Evaluation
- Neuropsychological Evaluation
- Psychiatric Evaluation
- Mental Health Assessments
- We also assess the following areas of functioning:
- Speech and Language
- Listening Skills
- Social Skills
- Self-Care Skills
- Independent Living Skills